Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
First Topic| Climate Changes
Iraq faces several challenges posed by climate change, such as high temperatures, lack of rain, water scarcity, an increase in sand & dust storms, and the disasters resulting from them. The conference discusses solutions and contributions to:
- Improving the environment and development.
- Addressing the causes and finding solutions.
- Improving the agricultural impact and irrigation.
- Addressing the problem of drought.
- Enhancing food and water security.
- Global warming, carbon footprint, and harmful emissions.
Second Topic| Renewable Energies
One of the most important goals of sustainable development is to provide clean and affordable energy. This shift in providing an alternative to fossil energy sources will improve the environmental reality and provide clean and renewable energy that is not affected by political and economic shocks. The focus of the second conference is:
- Renewable and clean energy technologies (solar energy, wind, hydropower, hydrogen fuel).
- Energy-saving solutions.
- Reducing the use of fossil fuels.
- Electronic sensors and remote sensing systems.
Third Topic| Health Development and Health Indicators
Promote the health situation and provide a healthy and happy life for the community, which is one of the most important foundations of sustainable development. This topic will discuss solutions and contributions to:
- Fighting contagious and noncontagious diseases.
- Decrease the mortality rate of pregnant women and children under five years of age.
- Mental Health.
- Climate change and its impact on health.
- Community health and ways to promote it.
- Digital health and how to apply it.
Fourth Topic| Governance and Good Governance for Sustainable Economic Developmen
- Transparency and anti-corruption.
- Human rights: civil, cultural, economic, political, and societal.
- Economic development and its sustainability.
- Rule of Law: Legislation and Application.
- Green administrative and organizational practices.
- Support sustainable development through clean production practices.
Fifth Topic| Sustainable Education
Achieving inclusive and quality education for all confirms the conviction that education is one of the most powerful and stable means of achieving sustainable development. In its fifth topic, the conference will discuss contributions to:
- Technology for Education.
- Employing education for sustainable development and how to apply it.
- Continuing Education.
- Illiteracy: problems and solutions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.