Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
First Topic: Sustainable development (Reality and Challenges)
- Sustainable development and higher education.
- Environmental policy in developing countries.
- Challenges and difficulties in achieving sustainable development (COVID-19 pandemic as a model).
- Clean energy investments.
- Restoration of the ecosystem
Second Topic: Sustainable economic development
- The work environment for a sustainable economy
- Corporates responsibilities regarding sustainable development.
- Legal, economic and administrative aspects of solid waste management.
- Economic and social aspects of sustainable development.
- Entrepreneurship and administration with respect to sustainable development.
Third Topic: Health development and health indicators within the sustainability
- Challenges and future trends within sustainable health systems.
- Achieving sustainable development of health care, principally maternal and childcare.
- Accelerating the progression toward sustainable development goals related to diseases diagnosis and the provision of treatment and vaccines.
- Appling the health objectives within the goals of sustainable of development.
Fourth Topic: Governance and good governance for sustainable development
- Resource management.
- Management of ecosystem and water resources.
- Energy, Environment, energy policy, planning and management.
- Smart cities and ways to achieve sustainable development.
- Strategic education and training (digital transformation, quality education, infrastructure development).
- Supporting small and medium projects and innovations of people with professional capabilities.
- Governance of the oil sector to achieve sustainable development goals.
Fifth Topic: Natural resources and renewable energies (Technologies and Engineer
- Renewable energies investments and methods of utilization and diversification.
- Global pioneering models in the field of renewable green energies techniques.
- Techniques and standards of renewable energy (Solar energy, Wind energy, Coal clean energy).
- Green energy systems and investments of clean energy.
Sixth Topic: Sustainable Environmental
- Global worming and ecosystem management.
- Green energy systems.
- Environmental Sustainability.
- Environment engineering and environment enhancement.
- Treatment of industrial waste.
- Green energy options for global warming.
- Recycling Techniques.
- Treatment of Biological and hazardous waste.
- Environmental and agricultural science and technology.
- Environmental dynamics.
- Air pollution control gadgets and equipment.
- Climate change.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.